Your chapter needs you!
Are you a computer graphics enthusiast? Interested in giving back to the Toronto computer graphics community? Check out the executive openings of the Toronto ACM SIGGRAPH Chapter! Executive openings include Vice President, Social Media Chair. Application form: https://forms.gle/Dy39sRrupjPMdn229
Not sure how you can contribute as an executive? We also welcome passionate people to join as volunteers. Volunteer positions include Event Manager and General Volunteer. Application form: https://forms.gle/Dy39sRrupjPMdn229
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Chapter.
- Perform the duties of the president when the president is unable to perform them.
- Perform Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the president.
Secretary is responsible for the proper management and utilization of important records. Duties include
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings
- Assist in the preparation of the year end report
- Manage the record of the event statistics
Social Media Chair
The publicity chair is responsible for maintaining the chapters presence on social media. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Creating content for social media posts at a regular frequency
- Respond to queries from the general public on social media
- Interact with other chapters/CG communities on social mediaCreating content for social media posts at a regular frequency
The event manager is responsible for overlooking the workflow/logistics of event preparation. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Set up the timeline for event preparations
- Generate proposal for events
- Communicate with collaborating parties e.g. invited speakers, venue managers
General volunteers are responsible for assisting Chapter executives. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Contribute on ad hoc tasks of your own choice
- Find out more creative ways you can contribute to the Chapter and the SIGGRAPH organization at large!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org